Whitney Center is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities and Continuing Care Accreditation Commission CARF-CCAC. This designation is awarded only to communities that demonstrate financial stability, quality of care, and the value of a resident’s investment.
QUALITY, STABILITY, VALUE
Whitney Center holds the coveted accreditation of the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities and Continuing Care Accreditation Commission CARF-CCAC. This designation is awarded only to communities that can demonstrate financial stability, quality of care, and the value of a resident’s investment.
Accreditation is a public seal of trust and commitment to quality. CARF accreditation means we have passed an in-depth review of our services, programs and care. It’s an assurance to our residents and to the public we serve that we meet rigorous guidelines for service and quality. A qualified endorsement means Whitney Center conforms to nationally and internationally recognized service standards and is focused on delivering the most favorable results possible.
Our accreditation is a public testament of our commitment to:
- Involve residents and families in everything we do
- Respect cultural preferences
- Be responsible stewards
- Address health and safety concerns, such as building safety and emergency preparedness
- Maintain management practices that are efficient, cost-effective, and based on outcomes and satisfaction.
Whitney Center has maintained its standing since 1998. Each year the community submits a report to the CARF-CCAC to reaffirm and demonstrate its commitment to the standards of excellence.
CARF-CACC Survey Findings
Whitney Center Area of Strengths
- Organizational philosophies promote a culture of excellence through respect, community, stewardship, engagement, open communication and teamwork.
- Nurtures a culture of trust as indicated in the longevity of employees who say they feel recognized and important. This is reflected in quality of care and service.
- Forward-thinking Board of Directors and strategic plan.
- Residents indicate communication is thorough.
- Environmentally conscious and committed to reducing its footprint.
- Thrive at Home life-care-at-home program promotes health and wellness in the community.
- Robust resident involvement in various resident council committees.
- Main Street art gallery supports the residents’ passion for art.