We believe that we have a responsibility not only to our own community, but to the communities of Hamden and Greater New Haven area.
This is why Whitney Center, its team, and residents take such an active role in developing collaborative relationships with our neighbors and supporting programs that improve the quality of life in our community.
We have established and nurtured relationships with many local and regional organizations. Among these are organizations dedicated to the arts, health issues, philanthropy and more.
- Arts Council of Greater New Haven
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Christian Community Action, Inc.
- Elm Shakespeare Company
- Habitat for Humanity
- International Festival of Arts and Ideas
- Long Wharf Theatre
- Jewish Community Center of Greater New Haven
- Neighborhood Music School
- New Haven Chorale
- New Haven Symphony Orchestra
- Play With Grace
- Shubert Theater